The LEC Instruments microscope warm stage system is designed to fit most brands of microscopes.
The system comprises of a temperature controller and various sizes and shapes of microscope stages warmers. The heating element can also be incorporated into some microscope stages , thus allowing a clear working area above.
The LEC 060 is just a simple temperature controller for the external warm stage plate.A unique heating element is used to eliminate vibrations of the stage, thus enabling a stable image at high magnifications.
- Temperature range: Ambient to 40oC
- Accuracy: +/-0.25 oC
- Temperature indication: 0.1 oC resolution
- Heating time of stage/pad: 30 minutes nominal
- Heater voltage: 12V DC
- Size of warming pad 210 x 130 mm
- Size of temperature controller: 127 x 190 x 52 mm
- Power: 100 to 240 V
- Weight: 2.2 Kg
Our range consists of over 70 different sizes and shapes of warming stages for Nikon, Olympus, Leica, Zeiss, Wild etc.
|LEC Warm Stage Temperature Controller
|Warm stage (Please specify microscope brand, model and stand)